Justin –

Victim Location 19312

Type of a scam Employment

I was offered a part time job with a foreign company. The first day of my employment I was given a task. This task was to accept a FedEx delivery of a check made out to me on the pretense of collection of a rent payment. I was to deposit this in my personal account and then keep 5% of the amount. With the remaining 95% I was to purchase a money order and send to an address in the Soviet Union.

Leave a Reply