Scammer’s phone 14092060397
Scammer’s website Moonlight pets agency
Scammer’s email [email protected]
Country United States
Type of a scam Online Purchase
Initial means of contact Email
Estafa total tanto del vendedor como el transportista suma pérdida 2500 igual que las otras personas y los mismos procesos.
Victim Location 03264
Total money lost $10,000
Type of a scam Other
Received phone call from the courier to let me know that the kitten was ready for shipment. I then received via email a welcome letter from the company telling me the kitten would be delivered by 11:45am the next day.
1. Received emial the kitten needed a special cage for Transportation:$1500
2. Received email requesting insurance on the Kitten $2000
3. Received email the kitten had arrived at Mamchester Airport,there was a problem with her shots and I needed to send $1000
4. Received email the kitten was released but had been placed in Quarantine. I needed to send $2000 to get her out.
5. Received email with an attached VPI Insurance card claimimg all money would be refunded at the time of delivery.
6. Received email asking for $1500 for insurance papers ,
7. Received email asking for $2100 so their finacial department could write be a check for $10K ( did not received the kitten or a refund) this company was hired by Thompson’s British short Hair cats who were also part of this scam
Hoy pasé por la misma situación