NatWest Bank

Kyle –

Type of a scam Sweepstakes/Lottery/Prizes

Received a letter from NatWest Bank, UK Manchester, stating that a next of kin was deceased and was a customer of their bank with an open beneficiary status and I was presented from their bank L43.7 Million Pounds (Forty-Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand British Pounds). "I wish to point that I want 10% of this money to be shared among charity organizations while the remaining 90% will be shared between us. Contact Mr. George Williams (account manager) at Tel.# +44-20338-97692, Email: [email protected]"

Leave a Reply