Victim Location 76870
Total money lost $252
Type of a scam Credit Repair/Debt Relief
I was contacted by US Loan Support about helping me lower my School Loans or if I qualified stop my School Loans all together. I was told to send them these: Authorize Release of Information, Limited Power of Attorney, Authorization to Third Party, 30 days proof of income,
* If your employers name, address and telephone number are not on there please include this information.
* Most current 1040 Federal tax returns (if you did not file please write a letter of explanation and an estimate of your gross income for 2013/signed and dated) if you do file married please provide their proof of income
* 2 personal references: Name, address, phone number and relation (they cannot live with you)
* Date of birth
* Student pin: if you do not have your pin please login to
* Copy of Drivers License
* Authorization (see attached)
* Fed Loan Servicing Authorization (see attached)
* Power of attorney (see attached) this needs to be notarized.
* To expedite the processing on your file please send all documents at one time.
I also sent them in payments $252, to help with the costs of the paperwork and my claims and get my payments up to date. I have sent them all of this 8 times, and they all had my very important information in them. I have contacted them multiple times, I was even switched to 2 different agents, without being told. I was first sent to Agent Adrienne Dunleavy, then a few weeks later I was sent to Ellen Feese. I would call and no one would get back with me, or I would receive a email stating they never received my paper work. I then requested my money back a few times, and they stated to give them time that they have a lot of people who are filling for this and it may take time for them to get my paperwork in order. Again I requested my money back, and now I am getting that I am not allowed to have my money back due to I have had an inactive account. I tried contacting them, and now I am receiving from Sarah Randal that there is nothing I can do because I have had an inactive account. This place is scamming already in debt people in school debts and I for one am tired of being scammed. I hope that you can resolve this.