Victim Location 21201
Type of a scam Employment
Thank you, we have received your application about the Shipping/Receiving position. Below you will find more information about the role and possible next steps.
Unique Carriers is a cloud logistics company. Our operation aims to overcome the challenges that individuals and businesses from countries all over the world encounter when purchasing items from U.S. retailers and suppliers, such as the lack of shipping options and the cost of shipping. We provide them with a shipping address in the U.S. We also consolidate multiple deliveries if required before sending the items to our customers wherever they are in the world. Our customers, therefore, get the opportunity to shop and purchase items from American stores, and they save money.
We are able to do this, because we have a network of shipping agents in a number of locations across the United States. As we have shipping agents, we don’t need warehouses, plus we can offer our customers a more customized shipping solution. You could become one of those shipping agents too, earning a lucrative salary from home from any location in the United States. It is a rewarding job and there is no investment required from you.
Here’s how it works:
• A customer finds items they want to purchase on a U.S.-based ecommerce store.
• When completing the purchase, they enter the U.S. shipping address that we provide them with. This is the address of one of our shipping agents.
• The shipping agent receives the items from the retailer, checks the delivery is in good order, and repacks it.
• If necessary, the shipping agent will receive multiple items for the same customer from multiple retailers. The shipping agent will consolidate all the items into one package for onward shipping.
• The shipping agent then ships the items to the customer’s chosen destination.
• You have a U.S. address to receive deliveries from our retailers. This could be a home or private business address, but you must be at this address daily during working hours: Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m .
• You must also be prepared to collect packages from retailers that are within a 10-mile radius of your home. Examples are collecting items from Walmart, Best Buy, or the local USPS office.
• You must have a car or other means of dependable transportation to deliver packages to shipping company offices for onward delivery to our customers.
• You should have a keen eye for detail and be able to follow procedures. This will ensure package inspections are conducted properly and there are no errors in onward shipping.
• You can’t have another job as this will impact your ability to deliver consistently high standards to our customers.
• You must be in good health and have a good enough level of fitness to handle packages. This applies to packages of up to 25 pounds.
• You must be trustworthy – our clients trust us, which means they must be able to trust you.
• We don’t micromanage, plus our shipping agents are remote workers. Therefore, being able to work on your own initiative is essential.
• You must have a printer, a digital camera and a reliable internet access.
In addition to the above, previous logistics experience is helpful. Past experience is not essential, however, as you will get all the training and support you need to become successful in the role.
• Checking the list of items that you will receive in the coming day.
• Staying at your address to receive items from UPS, Fedex, USPS, or other well-known carriers.
• Downloading and printing pre-paid shipping labels for the items.
• Accurately checking the contents of the packages, taking photos and uploading them to our system so our customers can see it.
• If required, consolidate multiple items into one package for onward shipping.
• Applying the shipping labels to the package and then delivering it to the local office of a shipping company for delivery to our customer.
• $2,000 per month for up to 50 packages
• $500 bonus if you handle more than 50 packages in a month
• We reimburse reasonable and agreed expenses such as packaging materials and fuel
• Monthly payment to your bank or Paypal account
• You will be provided with a W-2 form.
Are you ready to take the next steps to become a shipping agent? Please apply using the form below:
If you have any other questions, please email us on [email protected] or call 813-336-2241.
Unique Carriers Inc
1717 E Busch Blvd Ste 305
Tampa, FL 33612
Toll-free: (855) 424-9249